Greetings internarts and bhlajers from the work e-mail.
This post, which is planned to be brief but may take a turn for the lengthy, is to let all you all, who care, know that most of my shit was moved up to Cowtown by my parents and myself on Saturday. It now resides in a storage unit off the highway near where my parent’s live. At all of this, I am relived, tired, and a bit annoyed.
FYI: If you believe yourself to be a nerd or a geek with nerd tendencies and the opportunity arises, go and see w00tstock. It’s totally worth the money. You will laugh and laugh and then cry because they just won’t stop and you’re getting tired and then you’ll laugh some more because it’s all so very funny.
Some goals in the coming month:
· Visit a bank or two and see if I can get pre-approved for a home loan and if so for how much and if for that much what kind of impossible, for me, down payment will I need?
· Scour the internet to price rentals, in case the loan thing really does turn out to be an impossible dream.
· Check out that mining town because it’s closer-ish to new work, even if it will make being hermit easier.
· Occasionally pimp my brother’s webcomic. Come on, people, it’s a silent strip about a robot trying to live the American dream. What’s not to like? (Other than the fact that he only updates once a week. Really, it should be two days a week. Amiright?)
· Get and activate a cell phone so I have fairly permanent phone number.
· Seriously look into getting a personal domain and move this blurg over.
· Other stuff that I don’t want to mention here.
Something I realized while packing my shit was that when the end time comes and ekeltristy goes away, most of my shit will be totally useless.
Regularish blurging will hopefully commence next week.