Saturday, January 01, 2011

Apologies About Me

Part of me feels like I should apologize for that last sentence of the last post I wrote. I should apologize because I really do want the peoples out there who happen to read this to have a happy new year. I hope they did. Doesn't change how I feel about my job or where my life is at the moment or the whole new year thing in general, but I do know that the new year stuff isn't really about me. (Although I'm sort of in the mood where I sometimes think it should be only about me.)

So, I hope yours was nice. I hope that if you're up before six in the morning it's because you never went to sleep last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog.... you are sometimes there and real.... yeay

ticknart said...

Thanks. I don't know that I totally understand what you mean by "real," but I appreciate what I think you're saying.