Monday, August 23, 2010

HOODY FUCKIN' WHO!

I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A JOB IN COWTOWN, AND TO QUOTE THE PERSON I’M IN CONTACT WITH: "Apparently my supervisor came to my office while I was gone and got the information she needed because now I got an email saying your paperwork has been approved!!!!!!"

That means all the bullshit that I had to put up with last week while she was on vacation was a waste of time and effort and energy.

With luck, and a talk to my supervisor, I’ll be living in the downstairs of my parents’ house by the end of next month. Almost exactly five years after I moved out of there last time.

And to repeat myself from a comment to the last post: "wings, if you check this out, call me again. After five. I have your number written somewhere, but I couldn't find it yesterday. I know it's safe and sound in my e-mail because, you know, I didn't think I'd lose my ability to check that."

3 comments:

neoimmortal said...

congratulations on getting a job in cowtown! Hope to see you once you are back in. If you have an opportunity (and ability) email me at neoimmortal@gmail.com (@live.com, @sbcglobal.net, any of those work) so we can get together sometime.

AE said...

Woot. Woot, indeed!

heels said...

YEEHAW!

I do find it amusing (in a painful way) that you will likely be moving back just as we will likely be moving away. Laugh or cry? I haven't decided yet. Or, rather, I swing frequently between both.