Tuesday, May 07, 2013

*BLARG*

Because I don't want to work I am sending this in e-mail.

For those who may want to know, I have moved from where I was to where
I am. I am now in A Valley where it has been unseasonably warm and I
do not look forward to the temperature in the summer. I live on a very
busy road where people, some in normal sized vehicles and some on
giant trucks, zip by going from there to there, often much faster than
they should. I live closer to dairies than orchards and sometimes the
smell is so bad I swear I can taste it.

I changed jobs. Originally it was at the same level as I have been at
ever since I started working for The State. A week and a half ago I
was interview by my current supervisor and her boss for a promotion.
On Thursday I was offered that position and I accepted it, of course.
The new position is only for a limited amount of time, December at the
longest. I've applied to a job of nearly equal pay back at the place I
used to work where the supervisor is someone who I really like and
respect. That is a full time position. I think I'd move back if I were
offered that position.

There is so much more that I want to write, but I am at work and I
should stare at the computer in ways that look like work. I don't
actually have much to do because we're supposed to move from this
temporary place to the permanent place. We were actually supposed to
move yesterday. I don't actually believe that it's going to happen,
though.

No comments: