1. Any scars? One on the top of my head from getting wacked by an oar.
2. Self harmed? Nothing serious.
3. Crush? Orange soda. A favorite of the Waponis
4. Kissed anyone? Not for a long time.
5. Coke or Pepsi? Don't care. Cola is cola.
6. Someone you hate? I try not to hate people.
7. Best Friends? I need friends, first.
8. Have you ever done alcohol or drugs? Nope.
9. What’s your dream job? Eccentric billionaire.
10. Ever been in love? I don't think so.
11. Last time you cried? Many, many, many years ago.
12. Favorite color? Blue.
13. Height? About 173 cm.
14. Birthday? Every year. But it's my day and I don't often share.
15. Eye color? Green, but with some variation.
16. Hair color? Brown, unless the sun is right, then auburnish.
17. What do you love? Dunno.
18. Obsession? Don't really obsess.
19. If you had one wish, what would it be? To know what to wish for.
20. Do you love someone? I think I love my family, but that's more something I do rather than feel.
21. Kiss or hug? Neither.
22. Nicknames people call you? Only one set of aunt/uncle call me a nickname and I do not care for it. I let them do it because. I will not tell the world the nickname, though.
23. Favorite song? These constantly rotate through my head daily: "These Apples," Barenaked Ladies; "Maybe I Will," Julia Nunes; "Narrow Your Eyes," They Might Be Giants; and "Overkill," Colin Hay.
24. Favorite band? I flop between They Might Be Giants and Barenaked Ladies
25. Worst thing that has ever happened to you? Dunno. When a bad thing happens, I can always imagine how it could be worse.
26. Best thing that has ever happened to you? When I was eight and Santa Claus knew my name and my brothers' names, that was pretty damned amazing.
27. Something you would change about yourself? Everything. Most minutes, I'd rather not be me.
28. Ever dated someone? Not on a regular basis.
29. Worst mistake? I can always imagine how it could have been worse.
30. Watch the movie or read the book? You're going watch the movie because it's easier, but try to read the book if you like the movie or the movie challenged you. Odds are there's something more in the book for you to find. Except for Forest Gump; do not read that book.
31. Ever had a heartbreak? I've had heartache, but not break.
32. Favorite show? Right now I really like The Good Place and The Excorcist. Both are so good.
33. Best day of your life? Still waiting for that.
34. Any talents? Not that I know of.
35. Do you wish you could ever start over? Only if I didn't have to be me again.
36. Any bad habits? My, yes.
37. Ever had a near death experience? Not that I can remember.
38. Someone I can tell anything to? I see a therapist, but I don't even tell everything.
39. Ever lost a loved one? Grandparents.
40. Do you believe in love? I do, but I don't think it's in the way most do or would understand.
41. Someone you hate/Dislike? I don't like my boss's boss. She's an erratic micromanager, so you never know what's going to set her off.
42. Are you okay? I tell people I am okay.