Tuesday, February 27, 2018

More Questions Found on Tumblr

1: Marvel or DC?
DC. I like the idea of heroes for the sake of good, rather than because of personal tragedy. Also, they have better TV show, live action or cartoons.

2: Do you have any siblings?
Yes.

3: Do you watch anime subbed or dubbed?
On occasion.

4: How old are you?
Old enough to know better.

5: What is your favorite sport?
None of the above.

6: Favorite soda/beverage?
Iced tea.

7: What is your favorite tv show?
It depends on the day of the week and what you consider TV. Here's a small list of current shows that I currently enjoy: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, The Detour, Bob's Burgers, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisle, The Good Place, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Blackish, Alone Together.

8: Do you marathon shows or watch a few episodes at a time?
Both. It depends on the show. If it's new to me it tends to be a marathon. If I've watched it before then a few at a time. (FYI, I recently rewatched Chuck. It's still great.)

9: How often do you exercise?
I ride my stationary bike five days a week. I'm still fat, though.

10: Do you wear makeup? How often?
Only on Halloween. Although I've been known to let my faced be used for makeup practice.

11: Favorite Disney movie?
Fantasia

12: Would you rather watch a movie or a tv show?
I don't want to make a choice. There are good and crappy movies and there are good and crappy TV shows.

13: Do you have your driver’s license?
Yes.

14: What is your favorite animal?
Kiwis.

15: Black widow or Catwoman?
Uh, how about Batgirl or Invisible Woman. I like good girls far more that bad ones.

16: favorite youtuber?
Lindsay Ellis.

17: What is your earliest memory?
Throwing a glass bottle onto the kitchen floor.

18: Favorite video game?
Mario Kart. All of them.

19: What is your biggest pet peeve?
I don't keep peeves as pets.

20: Dinosaurs or dragons?
Which kind of dragons? D&D dragons are different from Pern dragons are different from Scottish dragons are different from Chinese dragons and so on. Or is it just dragons in general? The answer is dragons.

21: What is the worst injury you have ever had?
I scraped up my whole leg once skidding on my bike on a gravel driveway. It wasn't that bad, though.

22: What piercings do you have/want?
No and none.

23: Any tattoos? if not, would you get any?
Have none, but if I were to get some I'd tattoo the Chinese symbol for vagina on my right wrist and penis on my left.

24: Sexual orientation?
Asexual.

25: What is your best subject in school?
I did well in all subjects in school. Except PE.

26: What is your favorite book series?
I've read a whole bunch of series and none are perfect, but are still good. Uh, maybe the Dark is Rising Sequence? I keep coming back to those. But I keep going back to the Wheel of Time series, too.

27: Do you have a crush on anyone currently?
No one that I actually know.

28: Single or in a relationship?
Single, but I have non-romantical relationships with a few people.

29: What character would you most like to cosplay?
Smaug?

30: Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert, like to dangerous levels.

31: Cats or dogs?
Cats.

32: What is the most embarassing thing to ever happen to you?
I don't know. I mean, I used to be very embarrassed reading out loud in school, but I got over it.

33: Tell me a story.
No, thanks. I'll wait.

34: What is the strangest thing you've ever seen someone wear?
Duct tape.

35: Where in the world would you most like to travel?
The bottom of the sea.

36: Favorite Pokemon?
Psyduck.

37: favorite color?
Blue.

38: Are you religious?
No.

39: Post a selfie
No.

40: Have you ever left your home country/state?
Yes.

41: Do you prefer to travel by car or airplane?
Airplane.

42: Are you a fan of rollercoasters?
Yes.

43: What is your favorite OTP?
Daria and Jane's friendship.

44: Who is your favorite Disney princess?
My gut says Belle.

45: Who is your favorite Disney prince?
They all suck. Unless I can choose Flint Rider.

46: Who is your favorite Disney villain?
I waiver between Maleficent and Ursula.

47: Do you sing along to the radio?
Oh, yes.

48: Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
Luna Lovegood.

49: Any headcanons?
Yes, lots of them.

50: If you could have one of the Deathly Hallows (cloak of invisibility, Elder Wand, or Resurrection Stone), which would it be?
The wand.

51: What house would you be in Hogwarts?
Ravenclaw.

52: When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Like said the actual word? I can't remember.

53: Do you have any weird habits?
Probably, but they must not seem weird to me.

54: What do you do when you're bored?
Watch TV. Eat. Read. Worry.

55: What is the strangest thing you've seen at Walmart?
A dog in a stroller being pushed by a three-year old.

56: What color are your eyes?
Green.

57: What is your natural hair color?
Brown with hints of red.

58: Have you ever broken a bone? How?
No.

59: What is your favorite food?
Too many to write because it depend on mood and time of day and what I've eaten recenly.

60: What do you look for in a relationship?
Another person who I can talk to without feeling like I want to crawl inside myself.

61: If you could live in any era, which would it be and why?
I'm cool with this one because it's probably the best for all types of people. I'd like to visit Moorish Spain, though.

62: How late do you usually stay up?
I usually go to sleep by 8:30 PM, but I also get up at 4 AM-ish.

63: What is your favorite website?
I don't have a favorite.

64: Have you been to any concerts?
Yes.

65: Are you involved in any extracurriculars at school?
I don't go to school anymore.

66: If you could be the opposite gender for a day, what would you do?
Things that would make people blush.

67: What are you most proud of?
I'm not.

68: Do you have any big regrets?
Not that I can think of.

69: What was the best day of your life?
I don't think I had it, yet.

70: Do you crack your knuckles?
On occasion.

71: Do you play any instruments?
Not well.

72: First kiss story?
It was a game and chaste and unimpressive.

73: Do you like hot or cold weather?
I prefer cold. It keeps the people away.

74: What is your favorite song of all time?
How can anyone decide?

75: Any weird talents?
I don't think so.

No comments: