Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Problem!

Yesterday, I had decided to not go to school next semester, right? Well, today, I'm not so sure.

I woke up early, for a day off, and headed straight to campus to try and finish my project. Around 1:30ish, a guy came in and was interested in what I was doing. He stared giving me some advice to make it look better and it really helped. Then he turned on his laptop and started showing what he's done in the character class. Gorgeous. What he's doing is only one step away from why I took this class in the first place. Now I'm questioning whether I made the right decision. Maybe I'll go back for another semester and learn more, get better, and still work for 'Bucks.

*sigh*

It's the last one that's a killer.

Slackbastard mentioned getting a bonus on his last paycheck, I didn't get one. I didn't expect to get one because I had left 'Bucks for a few months last year and I figured that one of those months would be where they started to measure the year of employment from. The month they choose was September. So, no extra $250 for me.

I am a Charlie Brown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But remember, everyone loves and pulls for Charlie Brown and now he is quite famous and wealthy. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

wait, isn't charlie brown the ultimate optimist? doesn't he keep trying to kick the football and ask the little-red-hair-girl to dance every time?

we all ought to be more like chuck at times.

regarding the rent, I actually found some studio in the $500 range in oakland. You'd make way more when you work full time somewhere, perhaps an entry level position at a graphic design firm.