Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Some Stuff

For the few of you who seem to care, I won't be posting a comic until Thursday, if all goes well, or Friday, if all does not. Finals are upon us and my project is due Friday because they decided to make the Friday classes short by a week (not counting Thanksgiving or Veteran's Day), and I have to rush to render my pictures. I'm spending all day tomorrow at school and all day after work on Thursday at school, working. It should turn out well, though.

There are two classes that I want to take next semester. Unfortunately, they both start after 5PM, and I'm not so great at the night class thing. I'm thinking, maybe I won't take any classes next semester. (The first regular semester I haven't been in school since I was in Kindergarten.) Maybe move away from Cowcity. Where to? Unknown. Where are there jobs for me that will pay me enough that I won't need a roommate anymore?

On another note, I reading the Wheel of Time books again. Twice, since I started the first book, people have stopped me to tell me that I'm reading a good book. I let them tell me all about how good it was and didn't say that this is my third time reading (most of) them. I can't say that to people anymore. When I read the Deathgate Cycle again earlier this semester, a girl got all excited and wanted to tell me about the other books, but I said that I'd already read the books and just wanted to read them again. She looked at me like I had called her a moron or something. So I don't say things like that anymore, when I think about it, at least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much rent do you pay now? you can for sure find decent place to live in the $750 range in the bay area w/o roomie.

ticknart said...

$750 a month would be all I get paid in a month. Thanks for thinking, though.