Friday, September 09, 2005

Gone

Tomorrow, I head out of here.

Tomorrow, there's a long drive for me and my parents

Tomorrow, I move my crap into my apartment.

Tonight will be the last time I have a regular connection to the internet for, probably, a month. I'll try to post when I can, but the computers at work are more ancient than the one my parent's have and I don't think they want us distracted.

For those who want and address and phone number, e-mail me and I'll get it to you as soon as I can.

See you in a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get more internet!

Anonymous said...

"For those who want and address and phone number, e-mail me and I'll get it to you as soon as I can."

OR email the mommy "SuziFitz Beads" and I'll giv eyou his info since he seems o be taking forever to update!
The Mooommy