Friday, October 28, 2005

The Last for the Week

The week is almost over and I have to admit that I’m a little sad. On Monday, the boss will be back at her desk watching over our shoulders making sure we’re not wasting the state’s time and money by doing things that aren’t work related. She’ll come to my desk while I’m working and give me extra work to make sure I keep working. She’ll come to my desk when I’m not working and give me more work to do. She’ll find me at lunch and interrupt my reading to ask me how work is going. Lawyers and insurance adjusters and injured workers will all be back as well, creating an obnoxious buzz that gets into the air and just won’t drop until the door is locked at five.

If you haven’t guessed, I’ve enjoyed this week with out the public and without the judges and without the supervisor. I’ve been able to write a couple of letters that were much longer than what I usually write. I posted the comics that I’ve been making ever since I moved, including the one today (I finished it a little early this morning).

So, that’s it for this week. I’ll be back next week with who know what.

Oh, there is this:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you're TIne-Tine! Didn't he have more red on him than that?
The Moooooooo

ticknart said...

His legs are red, too. I have him sitting right by my computer, so I was staring at him when I made this.

Anonymous said...

Does that mean you plucked yourself bald?

Anonymous said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a automobile insurance adjuster forms site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!