Wednesday, April 28, 2004

When all else fails, go SHOPPING!

Today, I decided that I've waited too long and that I should probably get the soon to be wedded couple a gift. I went to Macy's and checked out their registry. When I saw it I thought it was okay, there were things I could afford. Unfortunately, everything that I could afford, the store didn't have. Neither did the big one downtown. Neither could they order the items. On two occasions, the person I asked to help me looked at the item name on the list and said, "We've never had that." and once I heard a, "I didn't even know they made that." So it was a failure.

Tomorrow, I'm checking Linens and Things, the other place their supposedly registered. Keep your fingers crossed because I don't think these two will appreciate an ice bucket filled with candy.

No comments: