Thursday, April 08, 2004

A Complete Thought

I've been pretty short with people today.

It's not good.

Even with the Springtime Depression, I managed to be pleasant to my friends and coworkers and (jackass) customers up until yesterday.

Yesterday was when I saw next weeks schedule.

I'm scheduled for only three days next week.

Cut from over thirty hours down to just over twenty.

Only one non-supervisor person has kept the same hours as previous weeks.

I wish I could keep my hours.

I thought it was because we're getting a second assistant manager.

The new assistant is only part of it.

We also got a new "partner" this week. Today is her first day.

My hours were cut by a third.

I feel screwed.

I spent the day with my heart pounding, head throbbing, chest constricting, and throat closing.

If I didn't know better, I'd say I was on the verge of a panic attack.

When I got away, I felt better.

I watched the new trailer for Harry Potter, today.

I'm really looking foward to Garden State.

I have no money in my wallet.

My stomach is full, though.

Easter is Sunday, how many people will die out there and not rise anew?

Finished the second book of Stephen King’s Dark Tower books.

I don’t know if I want to read the third, but I probably will.

I think my roommate would like to move away and I’m afraid I’m the reason he’s not trying.

I want to move away.

Cowcity is awful.

It’s loud and smells and the people pretend they’re the only ones in the world.

Politeness is dead here.

When will the world come to an end?

I need some new thoughts.

No comments: