Monday, March 14, 2005

How-do-you-all?

So, the move has been completed, except for the fact that most of my things that came from Cowcity are in the garage. When will this "problem" be fixed? I'm hoping for next Monday. I think it's a realistic goal, considering we have to move all the stuff out of the room and then paint the room.

What is it like in Cowtown? Cooler, temperature wise, than Cowcity, that's for sure. There are lots of trees, real trees that grew where the seeds settled after leaving a first tree, not those damn city trees that are planted in rows and trimmed every few months. I like the real trees. They're something I miss every time I head into a big city. There are hills here too. To me, there's something disconcerting about flat land. It seems wrong, somehow. Maybe it's because growing up most of the flat land I saw was man made for roads or buildings. Maybe not.

I don't start work until next week, so I have an unpaid vacation. Don't know what I'll do. Probably just read. Maybe go see a movie.

Tomorrow, I drive back to Cowcity to pick up the last of my stuff (I left my damn tooth brush there), go to class, and pick up my last group of tips from the store. Oh, on the way, I'm dropping off a CD and a check so I can get comics printed. It's official, we're going to APE. (We're Ticknart. You have to scroll down the page. I wish they didn't capitalize that, but what can I do? Nothin'.) And the we are me, wings, and Altered Ego.

Thinking of comics, the internet in Cowcity went out just as I was uploading my pictures. I had two because the plan was to take this week off, what with my computer being unplugged and such this week and that means an inability to create a new one for this week. So, if my computer is back up before the week is over, you'll have the two. If it's not, then you'll get three next week.

Alright, that's it for now. 'Night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where are you? Hello (ello...ello..llo..lo)! You are missed.

ticknart said...

As are you, you husband, and the piglet.