Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Good News, Everyone.

Some people think that I should have put this up yesterday, but yesterday, I just woke up, ate breakfast, and went to work. So, here's the news now:

I got hired at that job in Redtown. I start on the 12th. That means major apartment shopping next week, during some time off from work that I scheduled two months ago (I think).

More importantly, the last day I can be scheduled at 'Bucks is September 5th and I'm taking vacation from tomorrow (Thursday, for those who don't know.) until next Friday!

People at work seem more excited about my new job than me. I think that there are two reasons for this. The first is that I have to find a place to live, once that happens I'm sure I'll be more excited about the job. The second is that I'm extra super excited about visiting Heels and Johnny Logic (who hasn't updated in a while, maybe I'll finally understand what the hell he's studying) this weekend! That's right, I fly out early Friday and pester them for three nights sleep! That's what I'm excited about right now.

4 comments:

heels said...

You know we're excited too!!!

~Heels

Johnny Logic said...

I do not post because I am no longer human...I'm a zombie slave to my thesis.

Ghhrrawrrllthptt!

ticknart said...

Does that mean you only eat the brains of other grad students?

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcom to crash at my new appartment on the way down, or for any extended period of house searching

Sean