Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I Don't Know

So, there was no crazy phone call today. That's good because I haven't answered the phone before the machine picks up in two weeks and that means my mom would have answered it and gotten the earful. (I pre-apologized to her on the way home last night.) It's bad because she might be saving up for tomorrow night, which is a dinner for a cousins birthday, to nail me in person.

Wait, she isn't like that. It would be rude to ruin someone else's night. So it won't happen.

I have an interview on Thursday in Redtown. I don't want to be disappointed when I don't get the job, but I want it so bad. I have no idea what I'd be doing and I've even forgotten what the place is, but I need to get out of this place and into some where different.

That evil question keeps coming up, "What do you want to do?" My uncle asked me last night. In my brain, I have an answer, it's just not one that anyone wants to hear. So, I say, "I don't know." Are you who keep asking me what I want sick of that answer? If so, quit asking the evil question. Please, I'm sick of hearing it and I'm about to fall into the sarcastic.

I'm tired. I'm going to sleep soon. First, though, I'm going to finish an article about Serenity, the movie I'm most looking forward to this fall. The week before the movie, I'm planning on watching all of Firefly again.

'Night.

No comments: