Friday, August 05, 2005

Hours and Hearts

I was given ten hours more than I want next week. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to pawn one of the days off on SRMB. He'll probably take it because he's rarely given more than 15-20 hours a week, since he sucks and never should have been hired in the first place. It's too bad you can't fire someone for incompetence without the fear of being sued anymore.

One of my uncles is in the hospital and my parent's went down with my aunt to somewhere near Joe's Ville yesterday before I got back from my interview. Last I heard no one knew exactly what the problem is, only that it has to do with his heart, so he's being moved to another hospital for lots of tests. I hope nothing too bad is going on. I don't want there to be any chest cracking involved.

No comments: