Wednesday, December 05, 2007

From My MySpace Blog

It's been a long time since such a thing has crossed my path. The stuff in the blockquotes came as a bulletin titled "I had this girl".
I'm the girl who will put her head on your shoulder, not because I'm sleepy, but because I want to be closer to you...
And because you're warm and I'm cold and you really should have noticed on your own and given me your sweatshirt so I wouldn't be so cold anymore.
I'm the girl who likes to be kissed in the rain, more than in an expensive resturant...
Because in the restaurant I'll be eating only a tiny bit of the food I ordered so you don't think I'm a pig and I also won't feel guilty for ordering the most expensive thing. Sure, I'll take the foil swan of leftovers home, but if you don't eat it, I'll just "forget" about it.
I'm the girl who says, "Okay, but you owe me..." jokingly. Not because I actually want something, but because it means I get to spend more time with you and I care...
Also, you fucking owe me and I'll be sure to remind you of how I've never made you pay me back for it every single time I want something from you.
I'm the girl you can take absolutely anywhere and I will have fun because it means I am spending time with you...
Except, I don't want to go most of the places you want to go, so we'll be going to the places I want to go. And if you think it's unfair or your not having fun or your whining, I'll remind you of that time I told you that you owe me, but I never called you on it, even though I could have so many times before.
I'm the girl who is incredibly picky, but when I find someone I like I want to spend the whole night curled up in their arms...
And I promise that some of those nights, you'll be that someone.
I'm the girl who never forgets all the sweet little things you do for me...
But I won't ever bring them up. And if you ever thing of talking about them to me, I'll start talking about all the times you screwed up, and, trust me, there are more screw ups than sweet little things.
I'm the girl who once I let you into my heart, there's always a place there with your name on it. And even if we spend time apart, I'm the girl who never forgets you..
And I'll remind every single guy I'm with after you of just how great you were and how they just can't compare in the slightest. That way, they'll come to resent you more than me. :)
I'm the girl who loves to end a hug with a kiss..
It's a great way to distract you and if I get a little grabby, even better.
I'm the girl who you can talk to about anything..
And the next time I go out with my friends, they'll hear all about it.
I'm the girl who laughs at your jokes...
Even though their not funny, that way you won't ever notice how unsure I am about where this relationship is going and if I want to stick around and who's going to end it first because I don't want to be the bitch in this situation.
I'm the girl who will brag about you to all of my friends...
Especially when we get into a who-has-the-worst-guy-a-thon.
I'm the girl who will always listen to you talk...
Well, I'll pretend to listen. In my head I'm really listing the things I need to get ready for tomorrow and trying to figure out who I want to go out with this weekend.
I'm the girl who loves it when you hug me for no apparent reason...
I'll let you know when it is not okay to hug me for no apparent reason, but if you don't know on your own when it is okay, then we may have a problem.
I'm the girl who loves it when you hug me from behind
Except when you get grabby and I'm not in the mood or there isn't anyone around that we can make jealous.
or kiss me on the forehead...
Just like Daddy does.
I'm the girl who loves the feeling when you take me by the hand without saying a word...
Unless it's at the wrong time, but I won't tell you that you were wrong until a few days later when I can really get things off my chest.
I'm the girl who loves you and accepts you for you, and doesn't care what other people say...
Except, of course, for the things you do that I don't like you doing. As long as you're a good boy, though, and change for me in the ways my friends suggest, I don't care what other people say and I'll love you for who I want you to be.
SWEET HEARTED GIRLS : If you are this girl repost this saying "I'm the girl"

DUDES: If you want this girl repost "I want this Girl"

LUCKY GUYS: repost "I have this girl"

UNLUCKY GUYS: repost "I had this girl"
HORRIBLE HARPIES: If you think guys should want real women repost this saying "Get a Fucking Life, Assholes"

REGULAR GUYS: repost "I Just Want to Get Laid"

2 comments:

geewits said...

Someone feeling a little irritable?

ticknart said...

It's more about my general hatred of the idealized things that people post on MySpace than it is about my mood. Too many people there want to believe that they had or will have a perfect person rather than appreciate how people really are. How can any regular person compare to imagined perfection?

Although, there was that one that made a guy feel good because he doesn't rape or throat stomp a girl.