Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's 4:15 in the PM...

...and all day I've been reminding myself that I choose to be here.

It doesn't make me feel better. It just reminds me why I work at a horribly boring job that doesn't require much brain power to do with people I would never choose to spend time with in the "real" world and a supervisor who is in a stupid hat that makes me thinK of Six from Blossom even though though it was probably Blossom herself who actually wore the hats, but I alway preferred Six, and who doesn't seem to understand that those who are, pardon the cliché, self motivated don't need the same sort of supervision as those who aren't.

Yet, I still force myself to remember that I choose to be here.

*sigh*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Money, baby.

geewits said...

I wished that one guy away for you although I didn't have much to go on. Did he leave?

Jazz said...

Earning a living is highly overrated I think.

ticknart said...

Mooooo -- Are you using Swingers talk?

Geewits -- No, he's still here and he's still an asshole to nearly everyone. The other day he was talking to an injured worker and told the guy that he (the injured worker) needed to learn how to pick up a phone and dial.

Jazz -- Sometimes, I think you could cut two words from that sentence.

choochoo said...

Hmm, with jobs I've had, I've chosen to START working there. From that point on they used money corrupt my free will, so I stayed...

*sigh*

ticknart said...

Choochoo -- For me, it's more like the money is sucking my soul.