At one point he turned to me and said it was my job to come up with a video game based around out experience with this program so the rest of the world will understand what it's like to use it.
Here's what I've come up with:
- Blank field with a wall in the middle of it.
- Your guy is on the left and carries a laser.
- On the right side is an exit.
- Every time you fire your laser a guy, with its own laser, appears on the right side of the screen.
- Your laser can not pierce the wall.
- The bad guy's lasers pass through the wall as if it weren't there.
- The goal is to cross the screen from the left to the exit.