Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A List

Taken from Slackbastard (on this day). Dunno where he got it.

I am not: quite what you think I am
I hurt: more than I want to
I love: less than I want to
I hate: as little as possible
I fear: everything
I hope: to no avail
I hear: voices with tales
I crave: choices
I regret: more than I probably should
I cry: when I'm kicked in the nuts
I care: but don't help
I always: swallow my screams
I long to: dance with the right person
I feel alone: in groups of people
I listen: but rarely acknowledge
I hide: in public
I drive: as little as possible
I sing: under my breath
I dance: when I'm safe
I write: less than I want to and rarely about the things I want to
I breathe: without trying
I play: with myself
I miss: the moments of comfort
I feel: with my fingers
I know: less than you think
I say: enough to convince people I'm something I'm not
I search: for answers
I learn: all I can
I succeed: rarely
I fail: because I don't try
I dream: all the time
I sleep: less than I'd like
I wonder: about the end
I want: but don't need
I worry: all the time
I have: more than I need, but less than I want
I give: little
I fight: myself
I wait: patiently
I need: very little
I am: confused
I think: too much
I can`t help the fact that: people want more, not better
I stay: because I'm afraid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very intuitive list.