Monday, December 05, 2005

4 Days

On Saturday, I watched Shopgirl at the movie theater. Way back when the book came out there were a couple of you who wondered why I like it so much, well to those of you, who probably don’t remember who you are, I say go see the movie. It captures nearly everything that made the book… spectacular. Yeah, there are a few things that I wish hadn’t been changed. And I think that the few narration moments in the movie would have been better if a woman had done it, but that’s a small complaint. I highly recommend this movie.

On Sunday, I bought the newest Wheel of Time book. It’s called Knife of Dreams. I saw it. It was on sale. So I bought it. Now I’m reading it. From what I’ve read about it, it’s better than the last several. According to those people, it’s like Robert Jordan is actually telling a story again, rather than trying to tie up loose ends.

Today, I’ve spent most of my time at work reading things on the internet. I finished all my work on Friday expecting to box files today, but that can not happen.

Tomorrow, I’ll be doing work again.

3 comments:

otis said...

I must go buy that book.

Curse this injured knee. And curse you Robert Jordan for addicting me to your horribly long saga.

heels said...

I have to say- I was still pretty frustrated by this book. I have to finish the series, but Robert Jordan is seriously on my shit list at this point.

ticknart said...

Try being obsessed with Shannara as well. It's almost as bad, but I keep buying them.