Monday, March 24, 2008

Where Goes The Happy?

I came to work today filled with leftover happy from yesterday.

Early in the day, SHTK and SMSN argued over what time the main clock should be set to. SHTK then came over to me to bitch about us having to stay three minutes longer this evening (like any of us are actually working during those first three minutes of the day) and got really pissed at me when I interrupted her to let her know that I thought SMSN was right and SHTK was wrong. She's been glaring at me ever since and sort of snarls when I make a joke.

Then TMSV was working on files that were returned from storage because they couldn't fit into the boxes and she was doing stupid things, things that will make my job harder when they get shipped out again. I asked her not to do those stupid things. I know I wasn't diplomatic about it because I was surprised, even though I shouldn't have been, that she'd be so stupid. She basically told me to go fuck myself; she'd do what she wanted to do. Later, when I went over to ask her a question related to a piece of work I had, she got all huffy, like I had no right to interrupt her while she's sorting through her pile of work.

And I was so damned happy when I got here.

4 comments:

geewits said...

What a bunch of crabby people! Don't let the crabs steal your happy. (And is there a key somewhere telling what all those initials stand for?)

ticknart said...

There is a key, but it's only on my computer.

Jazz said...

I was surprised, even though I shouldn't have been, that she'd be so stupid.

Wait, are you working with my CFH's clone???

ticknart said...

No, she's not. Your CFH is way more bubbly than the woman, hell all the women, in my office.