Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Answerin' Questions From Elsewhere

Swiped from Geewits because I want a post with little actual effort on my part.

If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be?
Arthur from The Tick. Crazy adventures, wings, licking a monolith. Yeah, I think I'd make a pretty good moth sidekick.

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?
Edward Norton. He's way better looking than I am and he can do funny pretty well, and I rather the movie of my life be a comedy. If I had to go with someone closer to my own age, though, I'd choose Gregory Smith.

If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Who the hell is this guy? --or-- Really? Him?

If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs - such as food and water - were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
I assume the rule is that I can't choose a boat, right? Anyway,a satellite phone and a GPS thingy so that when I get bored of being on the island I can call to leave.

If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time?
I'm going to say that I'd travel all over the world, but more likely I'd sit in my apartment watching TV and wondering what the hell I'm doing with my free time and life in general.

If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
Say good-bye to the people I care about then disappear.

If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be, and why?
If I could clearly understand the person, and be understood by the person, I'd choose the person who wrote the plays of Shakespeare, be it actually Shakespeare or Marlow or some other person because I find the work interesting and I want to know why he choose the subjects he picked and see if he'd be able to understand why The Merchant of Venice isn't seen as a comedy after hearing about what happened in the 1930s and 40s.

If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?
I guess a panda because I sit and eat and look like I'm contemplating things even though I'm just trying to remember the lyrics to The Jeffersons.

No comments: