Stolen from Jazz.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Paper. Bags may be easy, but they are boring. I like to rip paper and I like to hear other people rip the paper. Then I like to watch the cats wrestle and bat balls of paper around the room.
2. Real tree or artificial?
I have no Christmas tree. I've even wrote about why I have no tree, or other decorations, a couple of years ago. If I had a tree I'd probably get an artificial because it's cheaper and easier, even though I prefer real ones for their texture and smell.
3. When do you put up the tree?
I don't. When we were kids there never was a set date. Usually it was after the Cub Scout tree sale and then when that was gone it was whenever a tree happened to be bought.
4. When do you take the tree down?
5. Do you like eggnog?
Fuck! NO! Horrible tongue coating grease drink.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Can't remember the best gift. The bike was a really good one, though.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My dad. He doesn't like to give hints. Some year, I really will give him a bottle of Triflow.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Me, if I have the cash.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
No. I could probably make one with some old action figures, though.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
That's assuming I send out Christmas cards. Which I don't. I'm cheap and lazy, both of which mean I'm not sending these things out.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
The closest thing to "worst" I can remember are the years where I liked what my brothers got more than what I got.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
The two main family tradition movies are A Christmas Story and George C. Scott's version of A Christmas Carol. I think my favorite, so far, is Christmas Vacation, though.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
This year I started when I got back from Thanksgiving, but I had been thinking about it for a month or so before I started and had most of the gifts figured out.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I haven't ever giving a gift I got to someone else, but I've probably put a gift in the recycling.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Pretty much whatever I put in my mouth. There are so many yummy things why only pick one favorite?
16. Lights on the tree?
I like lights on trees.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Weird Al's "The Night Santa Went Crazy"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I travel to my parents' house and my grandparents' house, but it don't travel, travel.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Yes, I can.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I have no tree. At the parents' it's usually an angel, one Mom made or a lighter on that I think she didn't make.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Morning. Eve is for forcing kids to sleep, even though their so excited they really won't, but they have to be good, don't they.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Those morons who make a big deal about the difference between "Happy Holidays" and "Merry Christmas." And the morons are on both sides of the fight.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I always like it when Hallmark did Star Trek ornaments. I never owned them, but I liked the idea of multiple Enterprises on a tree.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
See the answer to #15.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A better job.
Also, to hear a good joke concerning Santa's huge sack and how he whips it out to make kids happy.