Swiped from Jazz, here's hers.
1. Have you ever felt alone, but yet there are people around you?
All the time. In fact, the times I feel most lonely aren't when I'm by myself, but when in groups of people.
2. Do you have any video game consoles? Which ones?
I have Nintendo stuff, up to the last generation. So, that's an NES, a Game Boy, an SNES, an N64, a Game Boy Advance, and a GameCube. Been quite a while since I played any of them.
3. Do you freak out at food warnings/outbreaks, such as the recent peanut butter salmonella scare?
No. I bought my peanut butter months ago, so it's fine. I didn't worry about the spinach or the tomato scare. Why be scared? The worst that'll happen is days of explosive diarrhea, but that means no work.
4. What color/pattern is your beds' comforter/bedspread?
It's striped white and tan and blue and light blue and dark blue. It's different on the other side, but I don't see that side every day so I have no idea what it actually looks like.
5. How many windows do you have in your house?
Five. I rarely open the two on the front, though, to keep the noise and neighbors down.
6. Name six things that are in your bathroom.
7. How big is your garage? Should it be bigger?
I have no garage. So, yes, it should be bigger.
8. Got your taxes done yet?
The state ones, although I don't think I got 'em in fast enough.
9. Think of a mental disorder..... why did you think of that particular one?
That's easy, depression because it's the one that I know I got.