Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Brilliant!

This American Life, one of the best weekend shows from NPR, is about to start showing on TV. (They did a great episode this weekend where the theme of the show was What I Learned From Television.) I won't be able to watch it, although I'd really like to.

However, we can all watch this wonderful Chris Ware animation from the show.

If you've never listened to the show before, this little bit shows why it's brilliant and why everyone should be listening and now watching it.

2 comments:

choochoo said...

They won't show me the stupid page. And I was in the mood for something brilliant. I'll have to go throw a tantrum now.

*tantrum*

ticknart said...

Please, Choochoo, don't throw that tantrum and me. Those things hurt.

Try this address: http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid271557392/bctid666401814