Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Brain Is Scattered

I feel awful. When I first got the sore throat, I was hoping it was allergies. When I woke up this morning, I knew it wasn't. If, this morning, I felt like I feel right now (and I'm not talking about feeling like we feel with our fingers) I wouldn't have come to work today. If I felt this awful at lunch, I would have left then. Right now, though, there's only an hour left and no matter what I have the walk back, so I may as well wait it out and not use any of my sick time.

Now there's 45 minutes left. It's going to be forever isn't it.

TMVS just told a story about a guy she knew who flirted with his roommates and the roommates would insult him so one day he made cookies. His roommates started in on the cookies and thought the cookies tasted funny. TMVS said she took a little bite and put the cookie down. She said they tasted like jism. The roommates kept on eating them, though.

On that note, I'm going to sit around and look busy, but try not to move much so I don't feel any worse than I do now.

No comments: