Thursday, April 24, 2008

Twitting

I don't use twitter. I don't hate it like I hate Facebook and MySpace and Friendster, I just don't use it. Sure, I'll check to see what Heels and Johnny Logic have to say (when they're not on vacation) a couple of times a day, but, other than that, it doesn't do anything for me. It seems useless.

Thank you Lore Sjöberg for explaining, in a funny way, why it's so useless.

EDIT: I should have included this Penny Arcade strip when I first posted, but I forgot about it until I read Jazz's comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left him a message.
"Bravo!"

ticknart said...

And he deserves it.

Jazz said...

I never quite understood the appeal of Twitter. Should I know such and such is taking the bus? And more to the point should I actually care? It just seems like another monumental waste of time.

ticknart said...

So, I had to add to the post because of you, Jazz. That's how pointless Twitter may be.