Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Only Because I Was Tagged

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
1. Okay.

2. Okay.

3. I have a Flying Spaghetti Monster sitting in front of my monitor at work.
I throw my fingernail and toenail clippings into the driveway by shaking off the blanket they were clipped into.
I don't like bananas or shellfish or cephalopods or beets.
I only unbutton the top two buttons on my shirts so I can put them on or take them off; the rest stay buttoned.
I own three pairs of shoes that I rotate through, but none of them are "classy."
I think pesto is overrated.

4. Fuck no.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*heh-heh*
I like your #4.

geewits said...

Damn! If we ever met I was going to make you my calamari banana shrimp beet casserole!

ticknart said...

The Mooooooo -- Me, too.

Geewits -- Always best forewarned.