Monday, June 16, 2008

One Song, Glory

I sit and I wonder. I've written on this before because there are times when it just happens: What do I write in my blog?

I don't want to write about my grandpa. There's nothing for me to do with that for me. It just becomes endless chatter that runs in circles because not enough is known.

Do I write about the junk that I want to eat tonight? It's not really something I want to write about, but it could be done.

I could write about how screwed up my internal calendar is because of my trip last week. But that's all I have on that subject.

Iron Man.

Extra sleep.

Dreams.

Something my great uncle told me at Easter that I'm still trying to work through.

GURPS.

Musicals.

Trips for work next month.

Walking.

Phone numbers.

TV anniversary.

Flashes of stories that are hardly ideas but want to become them.

Desire isn't just a crazy girl/boy person. But how does Desire lead to creation when his/her brother is Destruction? Or does it come from Dream? Who can say?

Spoiler's return.

Chuck Dixon.

Final Crisis.

Highlighters.

The crunch.

New car and the financing that goes along with it.

Jessica Jones and the greatness she is in Alias.

Another loss of power. Third time since November. Never happened before.

The numbers assigned to body parts.

The crap that is my work.

Comic Sans.

Blank verse.

"Mending Wall."

Déjà vu.

Dan Jurgens draws the best BG Batgirl, ever.

Bullshit.

4 comments:

heels said...

You got a new car?!

(What? I'm shallow.)

ticknart said...

No, but I want one. Soon it'll be into the realm of need one.

Jazz said...

Why couldn't desire lead to creation even though his/her brother is destruction. The two are not mutually exclusive I think.

ticknart said...

Two reasons:
1) There is no creation in Desire's family. None at all.
2) Desire is a callous shithead who is only really out for her/his own pleasure, part of which comes from the pain he/she causes.