B) People respond in the comments with the movie the quote is from. (For extra special points, name the character!)
C) No cheating with the internets, because we'll all know and you don't want to be shunned as a dirty, dirty cheater right? (Although I don't really care if you cheat. Thems just the rules as pulled from another blog.) (Also, my movie one from last year is found here.)
1. "Uh, do you mind if I slide my bed roll slightly out from under the train set? It's hard to sleep in that corkscrew position."
AE, Jan 21, The Great Muppet Caper(, Miss Piggy)
AE, Jan 22, Sunset Blvd(, Norma Desmond)
AE, Jan 21, Mean Girls(, Home-schooled Kid)
5. "Would you like a Ding-Dong? Oh, I don't mean mine! I mean a chocolate ding-dong. Of course mine would be chocolate now that I've been dyed."
6. "Sam, get some sleep. You're very tired."
AE, Jan 21, Camelot(, Arthur)
8. "I'm guessing it looks probably like a sea monkey right now and we should let it get a little cuter."
AE, Jan 21, Up!(, Dug)
10. "Will you look at that! Look how she moves! It's like Jell-O on springs. Must have some sort of built-in motor or something."
Matt, Jan 21, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Rufus
AE, Jan 21, Defending Your Life(, Daniel)
AE, Jan 21, History of the World, Part 1(, Comicus)
14. "Some sort of apocalyptic, millenarian, Christian fundamentalist, uh..."
15. "You'd think they'd never seen a girl and a cat on a broom before."
16. "Man cannot live on porn alone."
17. "Oh yes... such practices. The Geishas of Japan, the concubines of Siam, the catamites of Greece, the harlots of India. I have them all here, drawings of them. Everything you've ever dreamed of doing with a woman. Would you like to see?"
18. "She tore a hole in our universe, a gateway to another dimension. A dimension of pure chaos. Pure... evil. When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was alive!"
AE, Jan 21, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World(, Hawthorne)
20. "I don't know. Mesa day startin pretty okee-day with a brisky morning munchy, then BOOM! Gettin very scared and grabbin that Jedi and POW! Mesa here! Mesa gettin' very very scared!"
I'll cross-out the ones that were figured out and write the answerer and the title under it.
On Tuesday, I'll give hints to the ones not answered. On Thursday, I'll give answers to what ever is left.