Friday, June 25, 2010

Why...

  • ...do I know what a perogi is?
  • ...do I want a plate of them right now?
  • ...am I the only one who seems to write it as "omigod" anymore?
  • ...don't I hear "valley girl" speech much anymore?
  • ...aren't there more hot air balloons out and about?
  • ...does she go on a week long vacation in Monterrey while saying she may not make rent next month?
  • ...does it seem so many IT people are arrogant jack-asses?
  • ...do people seem to freak out when women get a buzz cut?
  • ...must they make crappy movies out of decent TV shows?
  • ...can't they stay true to the books when making movies out of them?
  • ...is The Hobbit being split into two movies?
  • ...was the finale of Lost so good and bad at the same time?
  • ...won't they open the roof and the windows in the morning?
  • ...be a completest even when parts of the whole suck?
  • ...don't they just hand me a huge check?
  • ...aren't I just blowing my overtime money?
  • ...would it matter if I was broke?
  • ...do I feel like I shouldn't get involved?
  • ...won't they commit to Thanksgiving plans?
  • ...are video games about "trophies" and "achievements" rather than finishing the game?
  • ...haven't I bought some pizza even though I've wanted some for like a month?
  • ...am I so mean sometimes?
  • ...do I worry about my blog numbers so much?
  • ...should I care about 'em?
  • ...not learn to waltz?
  • ...be a dick?
  • ...not be a dick?
  • ...are they so few answers?
  • ...are the right questions even harder to find?
  • ...not stare, even when its rude?
  • ...won't I tell that fan fic author I think his stuff sucks even though it seems like everyone else likes it?
  • ...give anyone the "benefit of the doubt"?
  • ...not use "air quotes" more when talking to people?
  • ...don't people like it when you narrate your life?
  • ...do that hate it even more when you narrate their lives?
  • ...did I say "no"?
  • ...couldn't a fan do the prequels?
  • ...do I stay where I am?
  • ...is it that I shouldn't want what I want?
  • ...can't I think of anything else to really want?
  • ...don't I think others know better?
  • ...bother thinking I know better?
  • ..."are you so far away from me?"
  • ...is that the song that's stuck in my head?
  • ...do so many people think famous better than rich?
  • ...can't they see that famous rarely leads to rich?
  • ...can't those corn dogs be healthy?
  • ...is it him and not me?
  • ...is it me and not him?
  • ...was I compelled to do this?

No comments: