Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Mom's Website

Okay, now I want to know what you people think about the setup and layout and format and any other synonyms for my mom's website for myself. (Except for from you Mom, I know what you think.) I'm curious to know what you people think make a good website and whether I came close to acheiving. Oh, and I'd rather have you e-mail me, just so I can get more letters.

For those who don't know, or weren't paying attention, I built those pages using HTML only. That is a pain in the ass, trust me. Now I have a problem working with DreamWeaver, especially the tables. Damn, aren't those WYSIWYG progams supposed to be easier than code?

In a loose transition from DreamWeaver, today I ordered a Macromedia Studio MX 2004 so I could get a full version of Flash (and the other programs to play with) to create an animated commercial for a contest. I think I have a funny idea, but it's probably too crude to win. Maybe I'll strike a chord with someone out there, though, and be able to weasle my way into writing for crappy TV and other entertainment related crap.

One can wish, can't one?

No comments: