Saturday, October 16, 2004

Of Cream and Soup

Entered the store after work today.

I needed supplies to complete the cooking of potato soup for dinner.

This part of the trip was a success. Items needed to complete soup procured. Soup cooked in the evening and consumed shortly after completion.

I also went in search of pumpkin ice cream.

This part of the trip was a failure. Ice cream flavored with pumpkin was not to be found in freezer section of store. When confronted with lack of pumpkin ice cream, guy in apron insisted that such a thing has never been made. I insisted that I ate too much of it when I worked at a sandwich shop that also served ice cream. I insisted that it tasted a lot like pumpkin pie, only creamier. Clerk look at me as if I was mad.

I walked to the register and paid for soup.

Search for pumpkin ice cream will continue.

No comments: