Wednesday, October 13, 2004

What do today's sky and the presidential debate have in common?

Today's sky was brown, which nicely matched the shit that came out of the candidates' mouths at the debate. I don't like these two guys any more than I did when it all started. In fact, I think I like them less. Does anyone else, who reads this and watched the debates, out there think it's sad that the debate between the Vice Presidential candidates had more substance than any of the other three? That was both a pleasant surprise, and a severe disappointment. American politics are confusing (and a bit stupid), but will effect the whole world, no matter what the other several billion people try to do.

*sigh*

One good thing came out of this final debate, I know who I'm voting for when my Absentee Ballot comes in the mail.

No comments: