Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Today's Post is...

I'm getting sick of posting only complaints about work.

Are you getting sick of me complaining about work?

So, I decided that today I'd try to think of two good (which may be a very relative term here) things that happened today.

1. All of last weeks DEU stuff (which I haven't explained and don't want to now) is finished. Yes, I did do all four days worth, two today, but at least it's done and I won't go into work tomorrow thinking that I still have to do last weeks stuff. Everything on my desk comes from today.

2. Someone brought in cookies. Sure, they weren't homemade but they were full of fat and sugar. Yum.

Today's song: "Smoke" by Ben Folds Five

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah for cookies!
did you really go to bed at 10:30pm on NYE? Could you see firework looking out your window?

Happy New year!

-wings

Anonymous said...

Great job on finding two "good" things!
The Moooooooo

ticknart said...

I climbed into bed at about ten but read until about eleven. That's when I turned off my light. Fireworks are illeagle in this county.