Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Productivity

This afternoon was the most productive afternoon I've ever had at work.

At two fifteen, I took a lawyer's file for an injured worker and began copying what he had so I could recreate the file for us.

Two and a half hours and eight hundred odd pages later, I finished.

When I got back to my desk SHTK asked me the name of the person on the file. I told her. She said it was found a while ago. I checked the shelves. Sure enough, it was there.

Tomorrow morning, I get to shred eight hundred odd pages. It should only take me about fifteen minutes.

It was the best afternoon I've had at work in a long time.

4 comments:

Queenie said...

Today it took from lunch until nine pm to agree, yes, the word 'team' should be included in our mission statement.
We do not understand the term productive.

Q

ticknart said...

HAHAHAH!

Were you paid for your time? I think that totally makes the complete waste of everyone's time worth it, at least when you look back on it later.

If you weren't, then I suggest ass kicking.

Queenie said...

I am sure someday we will get paid...

Q

ticknart said...

Then ass kicking it shall be!