Monday, November 27, 2006

Slumpin'

I have ten minutes before I leave. I've been catching up on work all day long. (Well, I've paused to catch-up on blogs that I didn't read over the weekend and the comics as well.)

For some reason, when I take a day off, The Supervisor, in her infinite wisdom (I hope you caught the sarcasm there), puts a stack of work in my basket. When other people take a day off, she distributed the mail only to the people who are here and then splits up any extra mail in the missing person's basket among those of us who are here.

Aren't I lucky?

There are other things that can, and possibly should, be said, but they won't be around until tomorrow, if I remember.

7 comments:

Jazz said...

Either she hates your guts or she thinks you're superman.

ticknart said...

What I actually think it is is that she forgets I'm not here.

choochoo said...

what you need is a cloak of invisibility. Like in Harry Potter. That way she'll never know wether you're there or not, and the confusion will cause her head to explode.

ticknart said...

It'd especially confuse her because the work would keep getting done.

ticknart said...

And, if I had an invisibility cloak, I wouldn't have to go to stupid office potluck lunches.

Anonymous said...

Like I told you, call in sick that day!

ticknart said...

Except that day is today, until it's the Christmas one.

You know, parties are hard enough when I know and like lots of the people there.