Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The List for 1-31-07

Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters #7
Ex Machina #26
Eternals #6
Strangers in Paradise #87
Ultimate Fantastic Four #38
Sandman Mystery Theatre: Sleep of Reason #2
Jack of Fables #7
PVP #30
Fables #57
52 #39

Notes:
Strangers in Paradise #87
Now I know how Francine gets pregnant with David's baby, but without a jump or two into the future I don't think this book will ever feel like it's ended and I don't see how Mr. Moore is going to be able to give me a good sense of closure in only three more issues.

Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters #7
Well, Ray Terrill is back, with a crappy collar. This mini has only been okay and I don't think the final issue will make it seem any better.

Fables #57
Pinocchio has never looked this much like a little kid before. It was sort of creepy. The other stuff was great though. This is a book that I look forward to every month.

PVP #30
I started getting this comic because I wanted to give some money to a guy who produces a free comic that I enjoy. I remember him writing on his site that he would add strips to fill out stories. I also remember that when the time travel storyline happened daily he thought that he had ended it too soon, that there was more story to tell. I had hoped that he would tell more of the story in this issue of the comic. He didn't. I am very disappointed.

No comments: