Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Post Interview Stress Disorder

If I get hired at the job I interviewed for on the 4th, I can no longer start just as the new pay period begins.

I was interviewed for two positions at the same time. I was sure I'd get one of them. I've been doing the filing and paper pushing for over a year. I know I can do it there as well as I do it here.

Why won't they hire me?

Is it just my usual hiring curse?

I'd feel so much better if I knew the place I interviewed for was desperate for people. But their not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and call them.

Jazz said...

Yah, call them, then you'll know one way or the other.

ticknart said...

The thing about calling them is that I have to call them from work and every time I do anything related to trying to find a job that isn't here the people get all angry at me. Like I'm betraying them by wanting to work somewhere that it's possible for me to get promoted or in an area of the state that I prefer.

Maybe I should just take a sick day and do it from my place.