Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Confused

A lot of people seem to be finding my blog by searching in Google Image Search. The odd thing is that the search is bringing them to a post that talks about images and links to images, but doesn't actually have any images in it.

Last year, when I wrote about Superman Returns, I first broke down my opinion on the black costume shown in the teaser for Spider-Man 3.

So, I need to know, how does this work? There are very few pictures up on this blog, in the over 800 posts. If an image search came up with one of those few pages, I'd get it, but how does it come up with a post that has no pictures, only links to pictures? And why are people clicking on those anyway when two of the three I linked to are on the first page of the search? (And don't you dare blame it on misspelling because I am damn careful to write "Spider-Man" not "Spiderman." The whole spelling thing was explained in FRIENDS, that's how I know the right way to spell it.)

Sure, I guess more traffic is okay, but I'd rather it be for something that actually appears on my blog than something that just linked.

I know, it's a crazy thing to bitch about. Still, I'd like it to at least make a little sense. If someone can, please explain it to me.

No comments: