Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Blah-Blogging

It's that time again!

The time when I start questioning why, exactly, I come to this website and write things. Things about stuff. You know, whatever stuff.

I know that at least a fistful (that five, for those who can't count) of people choose to stop by on a nearly daily basis and it's times like these (see the last paragraph) that I can't figure out what makes them come back.

Not that it matters, really.

Besides, after nearly 4 and 5/6th years and nearly 2 and 1/2 score posts from a 8 and 1/3rd gross posts total I think I'm pretty much going to continue blah-blahing about stuff, you know, things, whatever things. Doesn't stop me from wondering why the hell I do it though.

A while ago, I wrote, "I've written much about many different things, but don't know how much I've actually said."

Yeah, that's still pretty much true.

4 comments:

Jazz said...

I've written much about many different things, but don't know how much I've actually said

Haven't we all. I feel pretty much the same way. And yet I continue.

heels said...

(I TRIED to write this yesterday, but dumb Blogger was having "issues")

I keep reading because you're my friend and I like hearing what you have to say. I also like being able to keep in touch. I also am a voyeur, but who isn't?

ticknart said...

Jazz -- I like to think that many people feel that way, but I imagine it's different when people get three or more times the readers I do each day.

Maybe not, though.

Heels -- Well you are a part of the fistful for a reason. And I appreciate it.

geewits said...

I just think you're sweet.