Saturday, July 24, 2004

Absolutely Nothing

I work in just over an hour. GIESW will be there since she only works morning shifts. I wish that I only worked morning shifts, even if it would mean not watching Xaiolin Showdown on Saturdays.

I should probably eat a sandwhich or something, since I'm not going to eat for the rest of the night.

Roommate has gone to Cowtown to a wedding for some friends, which makes them friends of friends to me. I like these friends of friends, I hope everything is wonderful.

I washed and changed the sheets on my bed today. All I really want to do is curl up on them with a stack of comics and the novel that's sitting in my car.

Responsibilty... What is it good for?

2 comments:

Queenie said...

It is 7 o'clock. I am going to have a nap because I never get naps at 7 o'clock. I am bringing a novel to bed with me.
Because I can.
Because it was your idea.
And I am stealing it.

Q

ticknart said...

My idea was also clean sheets. I love the smell of clean sheets as I slide between them. The only way to make them better (when I'm by myself, that is) is when they're still warm from the fire.

Hope you had a nice time.