Wednesday, July 28, 2004

No Post?

Last night, after class, I was prepared to write. I can't remember what it was going to be, but I know it was going to be long. Many words were going to be tapped out by the tips of my fingers. Of course, it didn't happen. The same thing that was wrong with my connection Monday night was wrong last night. I'm still not sure what that could be, or why it only happens at night.

What did I do instead of post to my blog? I read 100+ pages of a Robert Cormier book (We All Fall Down, for those who are interested) and finished it. Cormier is one of those authors that everyone should have read in Junior High just so they could see that there are some book written for young adults (Is that the correct term?) that are willing to remember that things rarely work out perfectly in the end.

Well, off to work.

Bye.

No comments: