Sunday, July 25, 2004

What to Write

I rarely know what I'm going to write when I sit down at the keyboard everyday.

Tonight is a good example. As I was driving back from work, I pondered possibilities to write about. Should I write about work again, or do I do that too much? Should I write something positive about kittens and puppies? Should I lie and say that I've written a novel and found a publisher? Should I mock President Junior? Should I mention how I've been King of No Pants this weekend, since the roommate is gone? Soluhd I wtrie an etrine bolg tihs way? Should I explain how I've come to the conclusion that the sixth grade was probably the most fomative year for my personality? Should I tell you how wonderful Wil Wheaton's books are? Should I pontificate on the summerschool class? Should I go on about the movie I most want to see next year?

Nah. None of those.

Instead, I sit down and write this.

No comments: