Monday, June 26, 2006

Short

Yeah, so, I had this post planned out in my head after reading Blog Dog's Red Finger. I had these stories about people being confused about my (non existent) religious preference because I'm such a nice fellow, but I'm not all together sure about whether or not God (or gods) may or may not exist. From there I was going to write about how those people treated me differently after they found out a decent person can also be (practically) a godless heathen. I was also going to write about being cornered by a PE teacher (He probably coached something, but I don't care about sports, so I didn't care what he actually did.) at an Earth Day festival and how he tried to convince me to find my way to God through Jesus, even though that didn't promise me a place in Heaven.

Then I looked at the time and realized that I only have another tenish minutes left until work is over. I've actually been busy today. (That's what happens when you're handed work that other people couldn't, or didn't, do.) That also means that I only answered a couple of e-mails. One with only two sentences. The other didn't have many more sentences than that. No more e-mailing for me today.

I'm torn. I like having enough time to write a long post, but the more work I have, the faster the day goes by.

Oh well, at least I have my ticket to see Superman on Tuesday. That'll be cool. I hope.

1 comment:

ticknart said...

I hope it's fantastic. I'll find out starting at 10PM PST tonight. And I'm keeping my (metaphorical) fingers crossed.