Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Next...

Swiped from Daily Kos:
Jon: Senior Female and Women's Issues Correspondent Samantha Bee joins us now with more. Obviously, I know how moved you were by Senator Hillary Clinton's run for the presidency. How are you feeling now about this extraordinary moment?

Samantha: It's amazing, Jon. As a proud Vagina American myself, I can tell you I'll be voting for McCain in November.

Jon: That's it? You just vote for whoever has a ...

Samantha: A fun pouch.

Jon: The ...

Samantha: The Love Pita

Jon: Right. But in many ways Governor Palin is the ideological opposite of Senator Clinton.

Samantha: Oh yes, but she's her gynecological twin. You see the thing is. Let me explain. They both have vaginas ...

Jon: Yeah, yeah. No, no. I understand. I understand. But Senator McCain is somebody who voted against equal pay for equal work.

Samantha: Boobies (making circular gestures around her chest). They both have boobies.

Jon: But both Palin and McCain believe that Roe v. Wade should be over turned.

Samantha: Ow, ow, ow. Can you just stop overloading my lady brain? Ow. John McCain chose a woman who is almost completely unprepared for the job and who disagrees with me on every core value I believe in, but I will be voting McCain in November because he understands. Woman don't vote with the big head (pointing to her head). They vote with the little hood (pointing downward). Am I right ladies? You're with me! (Applause from crowd).
You can also watch it:

3 comments:

heels said...

Fucking HILARIOUS. And makes me want to vomit a little bit.

Jazz said...

I loved reading it, unfortunately, all I get is watch more videos from comedy central when I click on it.

I remember hearing an interview with a woman who said she would vote for a woman over any man because she is a woman. I swear. She was talking Hilary, but I wonder if she's going to vote McCain now.

ticknart said...

Heels -- I wish that were the reaction every woman in the US experiences.

Jazz -- Sorry if it didn't work. I didn't watch it.

And that other thing is a horrible thing that I've heard, too.