Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Short List of Life

  1. Dishes are done. I cleaned the sink, therefore the kitchen no longer smells like vomit.
  2. Clothes have been separated into easy access piles. Doing this will make it much easier to do the laundry thing tomorrow morning.
  3. Johnny Logic is posting again. It's good to know he's doing well since he now lives 2500 miles away. I hope the Heels posts soon, I want to know her take on that strange and magical world known as Pittsburgh.
  4. Fan is on. Room doesn't feel much cooler, but at least the air's moving.
  5. Apparently, the "celebration" was "so cool." Which is great. I was sleeping, however. Aside from the time I woke up to pee, I slept until seven this morning. Oh, and Assistant Manager #1 made a point of telling me that they didn't bring me any left-overs. Isn't that nice of her?
  6. Sleep is coming soon. That'll be good.

2 comments:

ticknart said...

This is for a test!

Anonymous said...

WORK, DAMNIT!