Tuesday, August 31, 2004

A Farewell to August

I'm exhausted. Not sure what it is, but ever since I woke up, I've wanted to fall back asleep. Maybe I should have, but there were things to do that needed to be done.

Things like school.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have a class that's supposed to be about digital painting. So far, I've used it to draw my left hand three times and my glasses four. Strangely enough, I'm having a lot of fun in there. My drawings aren't great, but people can recognize what I draw, that's good.

Usually, after doing something fun, I feel energized, but not today.

Maybe it's this "celebration" thing for work and once it's over tonight I'll be able to get rest. Okay, it won't happen tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll receive lots of guilt for not showing up. Lots of people will tell me how great it was and how much food they ate and how I missed out. Well, I don't care how great it was, I'm not hungry, and I doubt I missed out since I would have sat, silent, on my chair with a false grin plastered on my face and the occasional force laugh. No, I'm not missing out because there's no one at that store worth going to this thing for. No one. I'll be asked what I did, and I'll say that I slept, that I climbed in bed at six-thirtyish and slept. Once they get all of that "it was great" bull out of their systems, I hope I'll be able to really sleep, I feel like I've only gotten a few hours of sleep in the last week. I hope they get it out of their systems quickly.

Until they do, I'm going to get in bed and try to sleep until seven tomorrow morning.

Wish me luck.

So, good-bye Second Caesar Month. Seeing you again, in 334 days.

No comments: