Thursday, November 01, 2007

A Question Meme

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Well, since I wasn't with real people last night, I'm gonna go with Allison Hannigan. The way she says, "A doodle. I do doodle. You, too -- you do doodle, too." is comic mastery.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sitting at my desk, waiting for my computer too boot up.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Pretending to work, but really reading Jazz's answers to these questions.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
I guess nothing really good or really bad because there aren't many specific memories. It's the first year that both of my brothers didn't show up for Easter or Thanksgiving. The comic wasn't finished and was hardly started. I lived in my apartment for a year. Not much else sticks out in my mind.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"There's nothing we can do about that, but you can use this one. I think it's still November first."

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Two. Milk and water before I left for work and water since then.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
I don't use a hair brush. I use a comb. I think it's blue because I like blue, but I'm not totally sure.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Comics yesterday on the way to my apartment.

9.Where were you last night?
In front of the TV and then in bed reading.

10. What color is your front door?
I think it dark brown, but it may not be.

11. Where do you keep your change?
I resist change.
As for the money, I keep it in my pocket until I'm at my apartment. At my apartment, I put it in a bowl that I made. After it sits in the bowl for a week or so I split the change and put the dimes into a cool bottle and the rest in what was supposed to be a candy jar that I got for Christmas years and years ago.

12. What’s the weather like today?
High fog this morning. Patchy clouds the rest of the day. Pretty warm, even when the wind blows.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Homemade.
Otherwise, it depends. I like the pumpkin flavor for a while, but tend to eat too much of it too fast and don't want any. Same with peppermint when it comes out. Chocolate, or any of the chocolate derivatives (rocky road, chocolate fudge, chocolate with peanut butter ribbons), is always good. Vanilla has its moments, too.

14. What excites you?
Other than the things that get me hard, I don't know. Right now, I can't think of anything that makes me feel excited. Yes, thinking about riding in a jet at supersonic speeds is exciting, but since it's not going to happen, it doesn't excite me.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes, actually, I do.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Sure.

17. Do you talk a lot?
When I talk, I think I talk a lot. To answer whether or not I actually talk a lot you would have to ask people who know me and have had conversations with me.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Christ, no!

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I knew someone named Stephen in elementary and high school (same guy) and there are people named Steven on TV and in movies, but I don't actually know them.

20. Do you make up your own words?
As far as I can tell I made up "oxymoronical" the other day.

21. Are you a jealous person?
On occasion.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Aaron, but I don't really talk with him any more and only see him at weddings of other friends and such.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Can't think of a single one, but I'm pretty careful about who I call "friend."

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
No mobile phone, if that's what this relates to.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
Well, without a cell phone, it's quite hard to check.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
If there's nothing left to drink and I'm bored.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Above or below?
No, this white boy does not have a jew-fro.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
My apartment, I suppose.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
To me or to others?
I choose the I&A officer.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
A fun-size Nestle's Crunch.

31. Will you get married in the future?
My internal Magic 8 Ball says, "Outlook not good."

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
In the Shadow of the Moon, but it's also the only movie I've watched in the last two weeks.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Omigod, I, like, so like, like, so many, like, people that it's, like, hard to, like, know where to, like, start.
Or, no.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night after I was finished watching TV, but before I got into bed.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Not really, no.

36. Did you cry today?
My balls have remained un-kicked and my eyes dry.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Several reasons:
Jazz did it, and I want to be like the cool kids.
It's an easy post.
Procrastinating starting my NaNoWriMo typing.
I don't want to do any actual work.
Boredom.
More, if I wanted to think harder.

13 comments:

heels said...

"Omigod, I, like, so like, like, so many, like, people that it's, like, hard to, like, know where to, like, start.
Or, no."

*Snort*

ticknart said...

It seemed to be the best way to answer the question. And I'm assuming, by your snort, you agree.

geewits said...

Hell, I'm just glad you're not depressed. You were being honest here, right?

Jazz said...

Your answers to 33 and 36 had me in stiches to the point I was getting strange looks from colleagues. I was like, damn, that's like so, like, funny....

Bwwwahahahahaaha

ticknart said...

Geewits -- Well I don't think I'm feeling depressed. I'm just in a middle zone, right now.

Jazz -- Always happy to make people actually laugh or giggle or snigger out loud.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I didn't know you knew Adam!

ticknart said...

Adam -- What are you sending me now? I assume it's not the "abs diet" you've sent three times before. Please, tell what it is.

Oh, and if we've met, where and when was it? I don't remember you at all. Still, I suppose no one on the 'net ever lies, so we must have.

Looking forward to your next scintillating comment.

ticknart said...

Mooooooo -- I didn't know I knew a Adam either.

Anonymous said...

He IS a determinted cuss, isn't he?

Is there anyway to put the kabosh on him?

ticknart said...

Moooooooo -- He sure is.

I could turn on the word verification, but I hate that thing. Besides, it's only one spammer, so it's not too annoying, yet.

Queenie said...

7. What color is your hairbrush?
I don't use a hair brush. I use a comb. I think it's blue because I like blue, but I'm not totally sure.
10. What color is your front door?
I think it dark brown, but it may not be.

....could you be colour-blind?

Q

ticknart said...

Q -- Not "color-blind" so much as "blind to color." Most of the time I just don't care beyond the fact that I don't like wearing a light colored shirt with khaki pants and purple and yellow, I hate wearing purple or yellow.

ticknart said...

Q -- Although I really liked the color theory stuff I got to do in my few art classes. It was really cool. I liked thinking about how colors interact with one another.